Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Greetings from Guereo!

My heart is so full right now. I have been in the village for two days, and I am in love with this place. The night sky is gorgeous, not anything like the sky we see in Amerik (America). I love the people here so much, especially the entourage of children that follow us wherever we go, but it is so sad that they dont know Yessu (Jesus). Even so, seeing these kids light up when we smile at them and hold their hand is the most satisfying thing in the world. Baay, Yaay, Hadi, and the rest of the family has been so hospitable to us. They are constantly trying to serve us, even when we are content. I love the coffee, tea, and soda here and the food is pretty nexxna (good), too. I dont even have words to express how much I love this place. Hopefully I will have another day of computer access to update again.

Ba beneen yon.

Yacine

No comments:

Post a Comment